Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Baby Daddy

So my daughter's stank ass father hasn't seen her since she was 4 months old. Since then I have filed for child support and now have a court order for support. He has since gotten married and now helps to raise his wife's 10 year old son. I recently went to NC where he resides and upon seeing him, he acted like he had never laid eyes on me or my daughter before. My mother proceeds to tell him how big a jackass he was and that his wife was sorry for being with a man who doesn't take care of his kids. He has another daughter who is 13 and he doesn't take care of her either.

I really don't understand why men feel they can just up and leave their children and that is supposed to be acceptable. As far as I'm concerned the men are the ones loosing out because children are the greatest gift on earth.

For all of you out there who are raising sons please teach them to be responsible young men and if you are a man who is not taking care of your children, MAN UP!!!!!!!!! They didn't ask to be here, they deserve the benefit of both parents.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Tanique said...

I feel the same way. I swear if my daughter wasn't with me I would have beat the shit out of both of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home