Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mike...The Love of My Life

So...Let's talk about Mike. Mike and I met while he was my supervisor at a Title company. When we started having sex, I quickly quit my job. We dated for 6 years after that, living with each other the final 2. The only reason we broke up was because I wanted to get married and have kids and he was still into hanging with his friends. After I left he realized that he had lost the best thing to ever happen to him. However by then I was dating someone else. I did manage to sleep with Mike several times during that relationship(what can I say the sex is absolutely magnificent, I mean truly earth shattering, life altering good). When I broke up with my boyfriend he was dating someone else. This went on for about 3 years. When we were finally single at the same time I was living in NC and neither of us wanted a long distance relationship. Well now that we are in the same state we have decided to try and make this thing work finally. Have you ever had a partner who you never argued with and you saw eye to eye on so many things that it doesn't even seem real and on top of all that he rocks your world in the bed...Well that is my relationship with Michael.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Sounds like the real thing to me. I hope that y'all will build a good life together now.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Tanique said...

Thanks to both of you. I really hope it works this time because if not, I may have to hurt him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home