Friday, March 24, 2006

Sex in the workplace

I was just reading a co-workers blog and it reminded me of when MM(Mike) and I first started dating. As I said before he was my supervisor and he had an office in the back of the file room. He asked me to work late one night for the sole purpose of getting a quicky in his office, it was the first time I had ever had sex at work and the rush was awesome. We have since "christened" every office he has had since. I recently creeped to his current job and had sex on the conference room table. We could hear the people leaving for the day and it was such a turn on. On lady was like, do you hear that? "That" was the sound of moaning and groaning, it was the best. I might have to go meet him today.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Tanique said...

I know, it is such a rush, I love it. We do it all kinds of places.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Judy said...

I'm speechless. Not in a bad way, just a surpised way. letmesaythis: that's what's up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home