Sunday, March 26, 2006

Missy

Missy is my 2 yr old daughter. She is the source of so much comedy she constantly keeps me laughing. We spent all day yesterday shopping for Easter clothes with her Godmother. She usually takes a nap during the day but yesterday she didn't even nod off until we had dropped off her Godmother and was on our way up the expressway. Her Godmother has 2 kids, a 5 yr old girl and a 12 year old son. Missy spent the entire day bossing the 2 of them around and the bad part about it is they let her. So finally I told them to stop letting her bully them. So on the way from Springfield Mall, I hear her say to the 5 year, "don't tell" and then in the rear view mirror I see her pulling the 5 year old's ponytails. Now these kids these days are too much because. she knew I told them to stop letting her bully them so she decides that if they don't tell she can still get away with it. I'm going to have to keep my eye on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home