Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bedroom Acrobatics

So... MM came over last night about 10 and we were having a great time, sex was amazing and then in the midst of switching positions, my foot hits the framed picture hanging over my bed and falls, I see it coming so I try to role over to avoid it landing on top of our heads. Well as we are dodging the picture, I hit my foot on the night stand. My ankle bone comes down right on the edge. It is now swelling and starting to turn purple (those of you who know how dark-skinned I am realize that is major), so he picks up Missy and put her in the car, drops her off at my mom's and we go the emergency room, stay for 3 hours for them to tell me that it is sprained. So today, I've been limping around the office hoping people don't ask me what happened to my foot. So far I've been able to get away with "You don't want to know".

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Judy said...

I'm glad that I came here for the full story. You've been through it all lately but I think it's time for you to get back into the swing of things and post something!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home