Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Commitments and Childhood.

So I have decided that I am going to commit to posting at least once a week. I will try to do more but I will firmly commit to the once a week. And if I get lazy I know "someone" will remind me (I'm not going to mention any names--Fresh). There are a lot of things going on and I should share them with whomever and maybe keep a memoir to show to Missy one day.
So I am convinced that children these days are way more advanced than my generation. And I realize that I am going back 30+ years but my goodness. Prime example; about a week ago a few of my friends and I took our children to Dorney Park for the day. Well towards the end of the day we bought some Cotton Candy and all the children loved it with the exception of my daughter. Missy insisted that she would not be putting any of the COTTON candy anywhere near her mouth. The next day at my mom's, Missy was telling my mom all about the trip and I mentioned that she wouldn't eat the COTTON candy. Well out of the mouths of babes, My daughter says "Grandma, my panties are COTTON!" with the look of pure disgust. My mother and I nearly peed our pants laughing so hard. How does a 2 year old conclude that she can't eat COTTON candy because her panties are COTTON. They really should bring back "Kids say the darndest things"

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Judy said...

every week? this is too good to be true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home