Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Feelin' on Yo Booty

So...I'm sitting at work listening to my Pandora station and the song "Feelin on Yo Booty" by R. Kelly came on. This song has serious sentimental value for me. After MM and I had broken up and decided to try to give this relationship a chance again, he asked me what kind of things I would like to explore. Being a former Exotic Dancer, I told him, among other things, I would like for him to strip for me and then feed me fruit and lick stuff off of me and make a whole evening of sensually pampering me. Well about 2 weeks later, he rented a hotel room at the now demolished Adams Mark Hotel. The room was set up complete with rose petals on the bed and the bath tub, champagne, fruit, candles, oils, motion lotion, feathers, the works. He made my body feel like it had never felt before, or since for that matter. And believe it or not we didn't even have sex until the next day. He was so incredibly sensual and attentive to everything it was amazing. I really hate that stupid song, but I can't help but smile when I hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home