Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Help?!?!?!

So....They say a woman reaches her sexual peak later in life than men. I recently turned 35 and feel like I'm horny 17 out of the 24 hours of the day. I see some man walking down the street and get coochie hiccups and that is annoying. Last week for the first time in my life - SHHHHH! don't tell anyone - I had an orgasm in my sleep. What the hell!!!!!! Sat up in my bed toes curling, still throbbing, quite moist and satisfied. Where have these been all my life? I know this is probably too much information for some of you but I needed to tell someone about this. I wasn't to ask my mom about it but some things you just can't bring yourself to ask your mom about. There is a guy at my job who makes my coochie jump every time I see him. He makes me moist every time I see his lips. I really just want to sit on his lips and WHEEWWWWWWW WEEEEE!!! I try to avoid him but it seems that since I've become so aware of how juicy his lips are, I see him 3 - 4 times a day. What is a girl to do?

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Tanique said...

Now Deb you know I can't tell you that.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Wow.
In your sleep? That's like winning a lottery or something.

Stop lusting after Mr. Juicylips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home