Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

So... MM and I have been dating off and on since 1994, I truly believe he is my soul mate, he is the absolute love of my life. I would walk across flaming hot coals to spend eternity with him, however, he has on more than one occasion made me question his feelings for me. Now, with that said...I was asked out on a date a couple of months ago by a very attractive Italian gentleman(we'll call him DB) (for those of you who don't know me, I'm African American). We went out a couple of times, he has come to my house a couple of time, haven't done the horizontal hustle but he has tasted the promise land. I have been honest with him about MM; he knows that if the day ever comes that MM proposes, I'm going to scream yes from the mountain tops. I can't however force myself to completely cut DB off. He is really fun to be with and a great conversationalist and he is not constantly trying to pull is limousine into my garage (Why did the song "Pull up to the bumper" by Grace Jones just pop into my head). Anyway, he is such an awesome guy and I feel like I'm being selfish for not letting him go to find someone he can truly build a relationship with.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Judy said...

I was here.

He has a LIMOSINE???

I like limo's. Heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home