Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh The Holiday Party

So...I'm on the event committee at work and I took on the awesome task of planning our company's Holiday Party which took place this past Friday. Well for the most part planning was a breeze, everything went off with out a hitch, I got into a few spats with people complaining about there not being enough food (we had butlered appetizers for 4 hours, hot appetizers for 4 hours and entrees for 4 hours and desserts for 2 hours, greedy bastards) and someone complaining that the DJ didn't play what they wanted to hear,( the DJ announced several times to give him request because he didn't really know what we were looking for but they refused to make a request, f*cking morons) but I digress, the party was off the hook!!!! Every one enjoyed themselves, this HOT ASS sales guy at my company kissed me and I got a coochie hiccup, but alas he is married and it was on my cheek, so oh well. My department was truly drunk as a skunk, I mean OMG!!!!!! Deb and the crew were wasted!!! It was hilarious. Then there is this girl that sits on the other side of my building and she was so drunk I'm not sure she knew she was dancing by herself. I almost hooked up but I wasn't drunk enough (D & J, don't ask because I truly am not telling who tried to get me on the second floor of the IPB) I saw a few disturbing sites but nothing to quite make me nauseous. Over all a good time was had by all. Off to snuggle with MM, maybe I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home