Friday, September 08, 2006

It's beginning to look like...A Damn Good Weekend

So...I told you Missy has been quite a handful this week. Well I asked my Mom if she would take her for just one night. I would drop her off on Saturday afternoon and pick her up Sunday for church. Well my mom agreed, so of course I am thrilled. I just got a call from MM and he wants to hook up Saturday night because his son is going to a sleep over at his cousin's house. Of course he can hook up, what better stress reliever than toe-curling sex. Plus I have some new positions I want to try. In addition to that I just spoke to one of the owners of a Manayunk restaurant and told him we may stop by for dinner on Saturday and he offered to pick up the tab. FREE FOOD, GOOD MOVIE, GREAT SEX AND NO CHILDREN!!!!! Hot Damn I'm going to have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home