Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Okay Hold on Tight

So....Deb was supposed to make me stay on schedule and she let me slip so now I have to catch you up on all the goinz-onz in my life.
Well on Saturday 9/16 MM and I went looking for engagement rings. I chose a very beautiful marquise cut diamond with matching marquise on each side. When am I going to get the ring you ask? Well Hell if I know. I guess that is why I'm really not all that excited.
Now on that saturday night, I almost got car jacked. So I'm on my way home from my mom's around 9 pm. My daughter is in the back seat sleeping, so I decide that I'm going to take this short cut, that I take just about everytime I come home from my mom's, around the back of Friends Hospital. This black car is seriously tailing me close, so I tap the breaks so he can get up off my ass, so he backs up but starts driving very erratically, now I'm thinking this guy is drunk. So I get to the light and its red, I'm praying that he doesn't hit me, but he stops almost 2 full car lengths away from me and turns his headlight off. Now, I'm like WTF, so 2 guys jump out of the car on each side and my instincts just told me to gun it. I took the red light and hit a left turn towards the Boulevard. Thank God they jumped in their car and took off the other way.
Well a week after that, someone steals my car from in front of my house and crashes it on I495 in Delaware. Totals my car and at this moment is still in intensive care in the hospital, 19 yr old jackass. Thank God for good insurance and a great adjuster; the next day I was rolling in a Mitsubishi Galant, $140 less car note and $30 less on insurance. What a blessing.
I believe you may be caught up now. Deb, don't let me wait this long anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home