Thursday, December 07, 2006

I just don't get it?!

So...as I said previously I work part time at Victoria's Secret, well last night I'm at work and we currently have a promotion in which you get a free lip gloss with any purchase. So, I'm ringing this gentlemen up and I tell him about the lip gloss assuming it was for his lady companion. He proceeds to take it from me and in the mirror next to the cash register, He Puts It On!!!! Now if it was clear it wouldn't have really bothered me so much but it was BRIGHT RED!!!!! That's not all, I'm still ringing up his purchases which include a pink and black bustier and 2 water bras and 10 pair of sexy little things panties (all of which are pink, black and red thongs), among other things, so he takes one of the thongs and places it in front of his groin area and thinks, out loud, I hope these fit. Then ask me the return policy. Now, I am not here to judge, homosexuality is a choice and who am I to even care about what you do, but cross dressing I just don't get! Who knew this was going to be such an enlightening job.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Tanique said...

I knew you would be proud of me.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Judy said...

What's beta blogger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home