Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Such a Slacker

I know, I know I truly slacked. I guess I just lost momentum. However, I will quickly bring you up to date on the going ons in my life...
1. Missy turned 3 on November 14th and now goes around telling people that she is grown and works on Broad St. ( I don't know what she does on Broad Street and quite frankly I'm scared to ask.)
2. MM and I are doing quite well lately. I have no regrets and the sex is still absolutely amazing.
3. Missy now has an agent. A modeling agency in NJ signed her and she is now being "shopped" around for modeling and/or acting jobs. ( I sure hope I can quit my job one day)
4. This lady at my job, let's call her "the mumbler" is really starting to where thin on my nerves. Besides the fact that she is always mumbling and I can hardly ever understand a damn thing she says, she is annoying as hell asking me stupid question and making dumb comments, I have a very low tolerance for annoying people with idiotic questions.
5. I am currently working at Victoria's Secret part-time for the holidays. I like it so far since it hasn't become burdensome. They keep my hours down to around 12-15/week which is quite manageable.
6. I was passed over for promotion because of my temper. The day they made the decision was the same day, I literally cursed out The Mumbler. That really sucks but I'm not concerned b/c I don't plan on being here much longer anyway.

Well for the most part those are the highlights of my life. HOW PATHETIC!!!
So...I promise to do better and I can't blame Debbie because she has truly been on me about posting. How proud she'll be of me today!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Tanique said...

She does look like an oompa-loompa

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Judy said...

You're what? Where do you think you're going? You can't leave. Well okay, I guess you can but I'm not at all happy about this.

Yay! You posted!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tanique said...

I meant I didn't plan on being in the department much longer, but I am very pleased that you want me to stay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home