Wednesday, September 13, 2006

She used me and left me for broke!!!

So... I was riding the bus today and this very nicely dressed man sits next to me. After riding a few blocks he starts complaining about how this woman stomped on his heart, used him for sex and left him for broke. He then went on and on about how she wrote songs about him but wouldn't give him any royalty money. So I had to know who this mystery woman was, and his response...Chaka Khan!!! I was floored, but I continued to inquire about their relationship. He proceeds to tell me that all she did was use him for sex and she wouldn't even let him get a hair cut because she didn't cut her hair. So I asked what songs she wrote about him, he then tells me that "Tell Me Something Good" and "I Feel For You" were about him. I acted impressed by how long he tried to stick with her by saying "Wow, You stuck around for a long time." He then declares "Yeah I gave her my heart and my body and what did I get...A ride on this bus" I damn near pissed my pants. Oh to be in Philly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home