Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh the Secrets that Victoria holds

So...I told you that I work part time at Victoria's Secrets, well I worked a rare two nights straight Wednesday and Thursday. These are the stories of my shift

Female Shopper #1, late 40's - She comes in asking for cotton panties, I direct her to the 3 tables full of cotton panties and ask her if she is looking for a particular style, she says not granny panties, so I show her an example of the String Bikini, the Hi-leg brief, the hiphuggers and the boy shorts, she chooses the hiphuggers and ask the price, I tell her 1 for $7.50 and 5 for $25, she says that is too much she just needs to throw on a pair because she just pissed on herself, WTF.

Male Shopper #1, late 30's early 40's - He ask for some conservative for his wife, something sexy for his girlfriend and something slutty for his secretary. Wife, Girlfriend, and Secretary, WTF.

Female Shopper #2, 16 - 17 tops, - She wants to find something that will make her boyfriend cum in his pants, I said sweetheart you could were a pair of granny panties and a wife beater and a teenage boy will come in his pant, she says but he is 19 and a freshman in college and she wants to compete with the girls at his school, my response - darling you are too young to be trying to compete for some boys attention, either he wants you or he doesn't, please don't grow up to quickly, she starts to cry and leaves the store, WTF.

Female Shopper #3, mid to late 20's, - She needs edible underwear and anal beads, I inform her that we don't sell that and direct her to the Pleasure Chest, an adult novelties store and she tells me only sluts and freaks go in there, so I just look at her and raises an eyebrow, she turns red, get all insulted and leaves.

Male Shopper #2, early 30's, - He ask for 50 pair of the panties with the thin string up the ass (his exact words), so he spent $250 on V-String panties in every color and design.

I work again on Sunday, I'm sure I'll have more stories for you then.

5 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Fem1: queen of TMI
Male1: no surprises there, really, he is a male
Fem2: why you make that poor kid cry?
Fem3: I glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that; wish I was there to see that
Male2: damn, I hope you're working on commission!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victoria's Secret should be happy I don't work there. That's all I'm saying.

Awesome.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lex said...

Great post!! More stories, please tell.

Hmm, makes me wonder what stories a VS salesperson would tell about me??

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Laughs hysterically!!!

Wow! You couldn't have a better sitcom on primetime TV than what you just went through. You better copyright this stuff because I wouldn't be suprised if a spin off shows up in the next 3 months.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Banking was funny...Nothing beats Retail for underwear buyers I guess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home