Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Flasher

So....This morning I drop my daughter and my mom off at church and go to park the car. I walk back to the church and as I enter I'm greeting people as I make my way up the steps to the sanctuary. I see Missy and she gives me a hug and kiss like this is the first time she has seen me in ages. So I sit her down on the pew and walk to the front to greet my sister and the Minister of Music, I turn around and Missy has taken off her dress and is proceeding to walk around the church in her stockings, boots and a turtleneck. Can you imagine how embarrassed I was? What is she going to come up with next.

4 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha! That's priceless.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Lex said...

She was hot!! LOL

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger SBW in MD said...

That is hilarious. Sounds like something my daughter would do. She's more about the words though...like the time my husband smacked me on the ass and she screams at him "Daddy!! Have you lost your mind???"

When I am having a bad day, sometimes all it takes to cheer me up is thinking of all the crazy things she says and does!

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be genuine. When informing concerning your web business, you have
to be genuine. It should convey reasonable information so
that it has a fantastic influence to your viewers. The even more passionate you
are the even more marketers and audience will likely to think you.



For more info about Article Spinning Software Download visit this web resource Article Spinning Software Download to discover more info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home