Thursday, January 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

So...I try not to let things annoy me, but every now and then something does....
1. I hate for parents to curse at their children, they are not dumb shits or lazy bastards, they are children, they didn't ask to be here, so treat them with kindness and gentleness, remember they may have to take care you one day
2. I hate when you ask "Is today Tuesday" and someone replies "All day long" WTF did you think I expected it to turn to Saturday sometime around 3:30 pm
3. I hate the Outback Steakhouse jingle, you know the one "Let's do Outback tonight, life will still be here tomorrow" ANNOYING
3. I hate it when people have liquor at a child's birthday party, if you want to drink stay home, what if one of the kids picks up the wrong cup and vodka starts burning their little chest.
4. I hate for people to blame their troubles on everything but themselves, GROW UP, take responsibility for your actions and decide to make better choices.
5. I hate for people to wear seasonal clothing, like wearing a red sweater with Santa on the front or a sweatshirt with the Easter Bunny, oh that bugs the hell out of me.

That's it for now, I'm sure something else will come to me soon though.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All are valid points. Especially the corny sweaters. They need to stop making them and my mom needs to stop buying them.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Lex said...

Me too!!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger SBW in MD said...

I hate it when parents curse at their children too. I had a little tiff with one of my best friends because she kept threatening to whip her kids' a$$es.

But I have to confess that I do own a pink t-shirt with a reindeer on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home